[Our Members section is currently being redeveloped, please subscribe to keep up-to-date with our launch in the near future]
Membership of ADC Forum focuses on driving outcomes through gathering leaders from business, academia, government and civil society. ADC Forum provides members reduced or waived registration fees across the full range of initiatives and provides an avenue for additional engagement outside ADC Forum’s main program.
These high level dinners, boardroom lunches and Working Group Workshops are opportunities to engage with senior leaders from Australia and abroad on various issues often occurring under the Chatham House Rule.
Membership with ADC Forum is a professionally and personally rewarding experience, and an exceptional opportunity to contribute to shaping the future.
For Membership enquiries please complete the online form appended below.
Membership is structured as either Corporate Membership or as individual ADC100 Membership. Member benefits include access to exclusive reports and media, and opportunities to join the conversation in more than 15 functions per year including:
- Our flagship annual Australian Leadership Retreat
- ADC initiatives on key current issues, in Australia and the South-East Asia region.
- Canberra Connection a special confidential briefing by Ministers in Parliament House, held annually with other political leaders and department secretaries.
- Invitations to monthly members-only Boardroom Lunches with eminent guests. Gatherings include a lunch with the Governor of the Reserve Bank of Australia, held annually.
Complimentary attendance to initiatives including:
- Invitations to leadership tours to meet senior business and government leaders and key innovators.
- Invitations to expert Working Groups developing industry led discussions towards the ADC Forum program.
- Access to members-only reports, briefings and video content.
- Publication launches.
- Invitations to overseas Roundtables and Business Missions.
Forum membership is by invitation only. Persons invited to become Forum Members can use the Forum platform to help shape regional and global agenda on key issues.