The ADC Forum is hosting an online panel to help you better understand the threats and risks we are facing, better equipped to deal with them, and opportunities to build a cyber industry in Australia.
ADC Forum is pleased to announce a leading Australian and international cyber security expert panel in a revealing roundtable discussion which will provide exceptional insights for business leaders and policy makers.
This discussion is part of the program ADC Forum is presenting in the lead-up to the ADC Future Summit on Advanced Technology and Cyber Security in Adelaide in August.
The rapidly changing landscape of Cyber Security presents daily challenges for businesses, governments and individuals and we all need new strategies to stay ahead of the threats.
ADC Forum has assembled an eminent panel who will address key issues, including:
- What are the major emerging threats/issues facing the individual, business and governments and how can we protect ourselves?
- How can the regulatory authorities keep on top of cyber-crime?
- Do we have the necessary human resources and skills in Australia?
- How should issues of ethics and freedoms be resolved?
- What are the cyber-business opportunities for Australia?
- Do we have the right competitive regulatory and financial environment to build a cyber industry in Australia?
This webinar will provide practical insights for application in businesses and organisations, to understand threats and strengthen defences, with contributions from leaders in this field.
The panelists include:
- Andreas Baumhof – Vice President Quantum Technologies, QuintessenceLabs;
- Pieter Danhieux – Co-Founder, Chair/CEO, Secure Code Warrior;
- Loretta Joseph – Blockchain evangelist, Fintech leader and Financial Services consultant;
- Mohan Koo – Co-Founder and CTO, DTEX Systems;
- Alastair MacGibbon – Chief Security Officer, CyberCX; and
- Michelle Price – CEO, AustCyber.
The panel will be chaired by Stephen Roux, CEO, Dragon Tree Capital.
You will leave this discussion with a better understanding of the threats and risks we are facing, better equipped to deal with them and excited about the prospects of building a cyber industry in Australia.
We look forward to you joining us.