ADC Forum Roundtable – Cyber Security: Challenges and Opportunities
About the Roundtable
To see the summary of this discussion, click here to download our report
ADC Forum, in collaboration with the South Australian Government, recently hosted a webinar bringing together leading Australian and international cyber security experts in a revealing Roundtable discussion, providing exceptional insights for business leaders and policy makers.
The opening comments were delivered by the Hon Steven Marshall, Premier of South Australia. The webinar provided practical insights for application in businesses and organisations, to understand threats and strengthen defences, with insights from leaders in this field.
- Andreas Baumhof – Vice President Quantum Technologies, QuintessenceLabs
- Pieter Danhieux – Co-Founder, Chair/CEO, Secure Code Warrior
- Stuart Davis – Global Head, Financial Crimes Risk Management, Scotiabank
- Nik Devidas – Managing Director, Rock IT
- Bello Hayatudeen – Head, Virtual Assets & Cyber Intelligence, Financial Intelligence Unit, Nigeria
- Loretta Joseph – Fintech and regulatory senior consultant Financial Services Commission Mauritius
- Mohan Koo – Co-Founder and CTO, DTEX Systems
- Alastair MacGibbon – Chief Security Officer, CyberCX
- Adrian Turner – CEO & Director, Borondi Group
- Liming Zhu – Research Director, Data61, CSIRO