Australia – China Agriculture Internet+ Forum 2017
An essential event for Australian businesses to develop opportunities and forge connections within China’s rapidly growing markets. The Forum is an initiative of ADC Forum and China Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) and is part of the 9th China Overseas Investment Fair (COIFAIR) Hosted by CODA.
November 20-22 2017 | China National Convention Centre | Beijing, China
Benefits for Australian Businesses Include:
- Tailored meetings between agriculture and related companies, senior Chinese government officials and key industry partners
- Privileged insights from Chinese industry experts to help Australian businesses position themselves in the Chinese market
- Opportunities to network with major industry players across the Chinese agriculture related sectors to understand and navigate the future of the market
Forum Program Brochure – detailed program information including, themes, insights, speakers and event timings, view and download the Forum Brochure.
Partner Package Brochure – information on Partnership Packages and Media and Industry attendance, view and download the Partner Package Brochure.
Registration Form – view and download the Registration Form.
ADC & COIFAIR
Each year COIFAIR brings more than 9000 professionals, business and industry leaders and experts together from over 120 countries and offers exceptional investment opportunities and enterprise prospects. Australia-China Agriculture Internet+ Forum will be delivered by the ADC Forum in partnership with China Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS) to take place within the 9th China Overseas Investment Fair (COIFAIR). Attendance with the ADC Forum delegation at this premier Chinese trade and investment event will provide tailored and optimum “One Belt One Road” strategic business development opportunity and benefits.
Australia-China Industry Development Alliance ADC and China Overseas Development Association (CODA) have established a solid industry collaboration platform called “Australia-China Industry Development Alliance” (the Alliance) which was officially launched in March 2017 at Hainan BOAO Forum. Co-Chaired by the Hon Richard Alston, the Alliance provides direct support and opportunity for international business, industry research and strategic development. The Australia-China Agriculture Internet+ Forum provides a unique platform for Australian businesses intending to attract Chinese investment to establish and build international bilateral and multilateral investment cooperation and networks.
The Australia-China Agriculture Internet+ Forum is being held as the inaugural initiative of a multi-year program of cooperation between ADC Forum and CAAS.
Areas of Cooperation
ADC and CAAS have formally entered into a ten year program to co-operate in the following areas:
- Promoting bilateral trade between Australia and China in the agricultural sector
- Increasing rural participation in competitive trade and international markets in China, Australia and the region
- Conduct research on Agri-eCommerce pricing mechanisms, consumer behaviors and technology platforms
- Publish policy papers annually to support good decision making in government
- Tap into the knowledge of industry experts, leading business operators and investors to ensure ongoing growth of the sector