China-Australia Agriculture and eCommerce Forum
The China-Australia Agriculture and eCommerce Forum is the first and only cross-border government, industry and research collaboration forum. The forum will take advantage of the post-ChAFTA agricultural era and is a unique opportunity for businesses to improve their market reach and predict future trends. This forum will set the agenda for the agricultural sector for years to come.
Privileged insights from key Chinese officials which will help Australian businesses position themselves in the Chinese market
Meetings between agriculture and related companies and senior Chinese government officials and key industry players
Opportunities to network with major industry players in the Chinese agriculture and related business sector and to understand the future of the market
- How ChAFTA can better enable Australian companies to enter the Chinese market, to explore opportunities with new technology, and to succeed as innovators into the future.
- How eCommerce technology can enable Australian producers to directly target a growing consumer market in China.
- How the latest research, technologies and ideas by start-ups and universities can increase the profitability and reach of Australian businesses.
- How to drive the transformation of the traditional agricultural supply chain and explore new commercial models to improve performance and accessibility of Australian
- Privileged insights from key Chinese officials which will help Australian businesses position themselves in the Chinese market.
- Opportunities to network with major industry players in the Chinese agriculture and related businesses sector and to understand the future of the market.
Optimal exposure for your business
ADC Forum is offering a limited number of partnerships at a range of levels which will be highly valuable for market access. ADC Forum can help ensure your business takes full advantage of this unique opportunity. Contact ADC Forum for information about our Platinum, Gold, Silver Partnerships and Forum Supporter packages. If you would like to discuss any details regarding the forum, please feel free to get in touch.
Forum program and arrangements are currently being finalised and will be provided to interested participants. Participants will arrange their own airfares and accommodation. A fee of $3500 per delegate is payable at the time of registration. Participants will be provided will all meals during the forum as well as some transfers at no additional costs, including a formal banquet dinner and networking events. Costs of meals other than those included in the program and any other travel and incidental costs will be the responsibility of the participant.