Frontiers in Education: Opportunities Beyond Disruption
Held 4-5 December 2014 a the Park Hyatt Hotel, Melbourne
A gathering of eminent educationalists, strategists, government officials and business leaders in this high level Summit, influential in shaping the future of education.
ADC Forum brought bringing together the foremost decision makers and thought leaders from Australia and around the globe in a Summit to initiate a five year program designed to:
- Position Australia as a world leader in realising the opportunities arising from the major disruption confronting education.
- Build collaboration and alignment of needs and expectations between education institutions, service and technology providers, the corporate sector, governments and students.
- Establish a transnational education taskforce of industry leaders to develop outcome-driven strategies that prepare Australia for escalating international competition in the education marketplace over the coming years.
- Initiate a five year program of annual summits, complemented by satellite workshops, detailed commissioned reports and cross sectoral task forces to optimise outcomes from challenges and opportunities in the educational sphere.
- Universities and other tertiary education providers
- Government officials
- Educational services and technology businesses
- Educational administrators and leading academics
- Business and CTO's
For further information on program and speakers please see our Brochure.